Martha Rey Policies and Returns
- All Sales are Final. No Refunds
- We will exchange the size or style only if we are contacted within 10 days of the delivery date.† All items must have the original tags attached. For Swimwear, the original panty liner must also be in place with no signs of prior removal.
- Due to federal health regulations, items that are worn, soiled, damaged or laundered will not be accepted for exchange and will be returned at the customerís expense.
- In order to exchange an item, customer must call or email Martha Rey customer service within 10 days of delivery of the item to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA)
- The RA number must be written clearly on the front of the return package.
- Any item returned without a RA number will be refused
- We must receive the return within 10 days of the time the RA number was issued or the RA will be voided.
- All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be charged to their credit card used for the original purchase
- Once the return is received at Martha Rey, we will determine if the item is in the same, perfect condition as it was sent to the customer and then process the exchange.
- Any client doing excessive returns for exchange will be removed from our client list and prohibited from making future purchases.
- Martha Rey holds a no warranty policy. Once tags are removed from an item, we are not responsible for any damage that might occur.
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is defective or damaged, Martha Rey will make every attempt to replace the item with the same or similar item at no additional cost to the customer.
- All defects or damages must be communicated to Martha Rey Customer Service and a RA number is still required for the return. All RA numbers and returns must occur within 10 days of the original delivery.
Color and Quality Policy
- Due to the difference in internet service and computer screen resolutions, some items may appear slightly different in size, color and texture in reality.
- Martha Rey products are all colored, printed or dyed by hand. It is part of the luxury and nature of Martha Rey products that no two are alike and there will always be slight differences in the colors and pattern of what a customer might receive versus the pictures on this website.
- Returns for exchange will not be accepted due to slight color or pattern variations.
- All Martha Rey swimwear and 100% cotton tops or dresses are Hand Wash only in cold water. Mild detergent and no cleaning products that contain chlorine bleach or bleach alternatives. Do Not put any Martha Rey swimwear products in a washing machine. Do not wring out the swimsuits. Absorb the water by patting dry with a soft, dry and clean towel and lay them flay in the shaded open air to dry. Never place Martha Rey swimwear products in an electric or gas dryer.
- All Martha Rey 100% silk or silk blended items are Dry Clean Only.
- Do Not Iron any Martha Rey Products. You can use a gentle steamer to steam out any wrinkles or creases
- Some Martha Rey products are designed with permanent creases and wrinkles that will not steam out.